- In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk and feta.
- In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter. Pour in the egg mixture.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the eggs are just cooked, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add generous pepper. Serve and add the dill.
All about brunch charcuterie board
Share this recipe
- a package of Mild Hungarian Salami
- a packet of Mortadella
- a package of Mild Capicollo
- a packet of Calabrese Sausage
- 2 cups breakfast potatoes
- an orange cut into quarters
- 10 strawberries
- a cup of fresh blueberries
- 4 store-bought or homemade waffles, cut in 4
- 1/2 cup jam of your choice
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- a tablespoon of fresh dill
- ground pepper