- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). On a plate, combine the vegetables with the olive oil and rosemary, season with salt and pepper. Coat well.
- Cook in the oven, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are colored. Cut into strips after cooking.
- Combine oil and garlic. Cut the loaf in half and brush the inside of the loaf with the oil mixture.
- Start by spreading the grilled vegetables, then add the rest of the ingredients in even layers and make sure to press well between each layer.
- Close the sandwich and wrap it in aluminum foil. Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove the loaf from the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes. Cut into 8 equal wedges.